Monday, July 17, 2006

 

Challenge!

Today's Two Pea's blogger challenge is just perfect for me...blog your favorite Disney attraction! Ah, Disney World, my home away from home. Did I ever tell you that I have 84,000 photos of Disney I need to scrap? This challenge is inspiring me to design a top 10 layout for my Disney album (because you know I could never narrow it down to just one favorite!).

My Favorite Things About the Magic Kingdom

10. The Wishes fireworks show and Tinkerbell's flight
9. Space Mountain, it's a classic
8. the Mad Tea Party
7. the food
6. Space Ranger Spin
5. Special events like Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
4. Peter Pan's flight
3. Pirates...we want the redhead!
2. the parades
1. Cinderella Castle

Comments:
I love Disney too, but I haven't been to WDW since 1993. Gotta love the Pirates ride.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?