Wednesday, July 12, 2006

 

At Last

Finally! My August issue of CK has arrived at last. Now I am so excited about new items to be released. I love the ads. Now I am looking forward to:


So much to look forward to! Elsie's book, new Rhonna Farrer stamps, and Technique Tuesday flower stamp sets (Loves me, loves me not) top my list. I'm also anxious to see what comes out from 7 Gypsies, Daisy D and Basic Grey.

Back on the organizing front, I think I will try organizing my pattern paper with Cropper Hopper vertical storage. I already had my Disney stuff and papers I sort by manufacturer in these. Now I need to put in more general pattern papers like pet stuff, florals, dots, etc. Wish me luck!

Comments:
lots of good things coming after CHA
I can't wait til it hits stores!
 
I'm loving all the CHA sneak peeks too! Can't wait to see the stuff in person.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?